The East Bay Regional Park District makes no claims as to the validity of the information you may find at these websites.
Concessionaires / Vendors in the East Bay Regional Park District
- Adventure Day Camps -- Castle Rock Regional Recreation Area, Walnut Creek.
- Chabot Gun Club -- Anthony Chabot Regional Park.
- Golden Gate Live Steamers -- Train rides and model trains. Facility located off Grizzly Peak Blvd. in Tilden Regional Park.
- Golden State Model Railroad Museum -- Miller/Knox Regional Shoreline, Richmond.
- Mud Puppy's Tub & Scrub -- Dog washing services and pet store at Point Isabel Regional Shoreline in Richmond.
- The Ranch at Little Hills -- Event planning, catering, and weddings at Little Hills Regional Recreation Area
- Redwood Valley Railway -- Miniature steam train located off Grizzly Peak Blvd.
- Rocky Mountain Recreation Company -- Boat rental at Del Valle. Rentals include motorboats, pontoon boats, canoes, rowboats, and paddle boats. Call (925) 449-5201 for information.
- The Society for the Preservation of Carter Railroad Resources -- A railroad museum and horse-drawn railroad at Ardenwood Historic Farm in Fremont.
- Tilden Merry-Go-Round -- Antique carousel with hand-carved and beautifully painted wooden carousel animals.
- Outback Adventures -- Boat rental at Del Valle. Rentals include kayak, Hobie, and sea kayak. Call (925) 245-9500 for information.
- Urban Park Concessionaires (Lake Chabot) -- Boat rental at Lake Chabot. Call (510) 247-2526 for information.
Partners of the East Bay Regional Park District
- Regional Parks Foundation--The Regional Parks Foundation was established in 1969 to encourage private contributions in support of the East Bay Regional Park District. The Foundation directly supports District programs, and holds and invests funds for future use by the District. The Foundation's goal is to balance protection and preservation of natural and cultural resources with parkland usage and educational and recreational programs for the public.
- Friends of the Regional Parks Botanic Garden--The Regional Parks Botanic Garden is devoted to the collection, growth, display, and preservation of the native plants of California. It is situated in Tilden Regional Park's beautiful Wildcat Canyon in the heart of the North Berkeley Hills.
- San Francisco Bay Area Transit Information--511.org
Other Parks, Recreation and Open Space Agencies
Mobile / PDA Resources
- Park Finder - Park District's interactive map locates parks and activities
- TrailSafe - Park District's safety information and resources
- iNaturalist - (SmartPhone App) Record what you see in nature, meet other nature lovers, and learn about the natural world.
Other Useful Links