Help Using Website
Activities, Classes, Events, Programs and Facilities
- Can't find something? Send us your questions, comments, and ideas via our Contact Form.
I Want To...
- Our I Want To... page offers links to our most popular topics.
Left Side Navigation
- The "Explore!" navigation menu on the left-hand side of every page contains related topics within the area of the website you are currently in.
Park Finder App
- On the home page, click on the Park Finder button to be sent to the Park Finder app, where you can discover Parks, Facilities and Resource by location and type.
Plan Your Adventure!
- On the home page, click on the Plan Your Adventure button to see a series of drop-down select boxes to filter locations and activities and then select the location that is of interest or nearest to you.
Right Side Link & Info Panels
- Info panels on the right-hand side of many pages have extra details and useful resources.
E.g., Addresses, hours, fees, calendar and other related links.
Select a City
- On the home page, click on the Select a City drop down select box to see a Park Finder map with all of the District parks in and around the city you select. See also, Parks by City.
Select a Park or Trail
- From any page on the website, you can quickly jump to any Park or Trail web page by using the drop-down select box in the header.
- From any page on the website, use the Search input box within the header (top of the page) to search the contents of the website.